Engine swaps

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Engine swaps
From: plhbauman@earthlink.net
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 16:36:24 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
A lot of activity lately regarding engine swaps. Since we are planning one in
the future for Pam's car, I thought I'd toss out a somewhat self-serving
suggestion. Would one of the Roadster groups be willing to start a webpage
devoted to discussion about the SR20 and KA24 engine swaps? Links to personal
websites, pics, hints, tips, etc? I'm not so much interested in the 'how much
is this going to cost me?' thing as who to talk to, what to do and what to buy.
Sounds like this project is getting popular to the point where a knowlegebase
would be a good thing.

I know I'll be needing it :)

Paul Bauman
Westminster, CA