Shasta thanks

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Shasta thanks
From: Keith0alan@aol.com
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2004 21:34:04 EDT
Hello all,

       Keith "the guy that does the carbs" here. I would like to thank all
the Modesto folks (especially Phyllis) for putting on another fantastic Shasta
get together. Also, thank you to everyone that attended the three tech
sessions. Particularly the ones who let me use their cars to demonstrate carb
tuning.
I realy like the tech session idea. If you have learned or figured out some
usefull skill please bring it on and share with the rest of us. Everybody
benefits and it really is a good time.

thx,
keith williams