Re: 1500 crankshaft

To: <JOHNSOF@aol.com>
Subject: Re: 1500 crankshaft
From: <gerardomagana@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2004 21:28:41 -0700
Fred, I have probably the last brand new!!! old stock 1500 crank.  I have
been storing it for a few years, This is a very rare item to have brand new,
I don't think any vendors out there have a NOS one.  I am possibly thinking
of parting with it.  Let me know.
Gerardo Magana
67.5 Datsun 2000 Solex
67.5 Datsun 2000 SU