Re: Volvo Brake Conversion

To: "bonos" <bonosall@hotmail.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Volvo Brake Conversion
From: "Mark Sedlack" <msedlack@neo.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2004 20:53:13 -0400
Bo,
The brass manifold block is something I designed.  I have a printable
drawing available on my website, along with some caveats on the calipers to
look for and some safety warnings.  Any machine shop can make them up for
you, though you may want to check your circle of friends to see if anyone
knows a machinist who can "moolight" them for you, since set-up charges for
a single pair would probably make them too expensive at a "regular" shop.
Mark Sedlack
ZROC
Cuyahoga Falls OH
66 1600 http://www.mildevco.net/chevypowereddatsuns/