Re: Brake caliper rebuild?

To: "Fred Schroeder" <roadster@schroeder-family.us>,
Subject: Re: Brake caliper rebuild?
From: "Eric Frisbee" <efrisbee@charter.net>
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2004 13:44:26 -0500
My brother had a set done by Whitepost... VERY nice rebuild!     Also, for
those of you on a bit more of a budget,  Carl Jaeger does a stainless steel
rebuilt unit that works great!  Not sure of his current pricing, but you
won't regret it!   I have 2 sets on my cars now... no problems!  Then again,
I bleed my brakes every year too..

Eric