Re: Damn... I'm not going to make it to Shasta this year...

To: neuman@RadOnc17.UCSF.Edu, gerardomagana@sbcglobal.net
Subject: Re: Damn... I'm not going to make it to Shasta this year...
From: SFMotard@aol.com
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2004 11:22:22 EDT
In a message dated 7/6/04 10:31:04 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
neuman@RadOnc17.UCSF.Edu writes:

Irene  and I talked about it last night and if we can get her Ducati into
the shop  and  back in time we are probably going to make it a  motorcycle
trip.
Good luck with your car...though it does not  seem they can do a quality
paint job in that small amount of time....well  maybe if it was Monster
Garage or Overhaulin...

Hey Dan...

I did the trip on my bike last year.  You know... just to be  there.  Was
thinking of doing it again this year on the bike.  It  is a great way to go up
there if not in a Roadster.

Calspeed