Re: Sacramento start: Shasta caravan

To: "John F Sandhoff" <sandhoff@csus.edu>
Subject: Re: Sacramento start: Shasta caravan
From: <gerardomagana@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2004 14:38:15 -0700
John, I would be more than glad to have you join us.  We should be going
through Sacramento at around 7:30 to 7:45 am.  We will be going at near
legal speed limits as we want to enjoy the scenery and my car should have a
fresh coat of paint on it (not by my choice).  Please let me know if you
want to join us, send me an email or call me.
Thanks,
Gerardo
P.S. Our planned stop is for breakfast in Yuba city and then a leisurly
drive through Lassen. A stop at Burney Falls and then the last leg to Mt
Shasta city.
209-499-9193