Re: 67.5 Racer for sale

To: "SlowBoy" <slowboy@cox.net>
Subject: Re: 67.5 Racer for sale
From: "Bob Davis" <rdavis4@cfl.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Jul 2004 13:16:19 -0400
Probably not the configuration you can use. I am using two Girling master
cylinders. 3/4 inch for front brakes and 5/8 inch for rear brakes
interconnected to the brake pedal in the footwell. The reservoirs are not
large enough to adequately supply fluid to the entire system.  Alternatively,
Girling does make a 3/4 inch master cylinder with a larger reservoir that
might work. Wilwood makes a copy of the Girling andTilton has one that is
similar as well. Another issue to consider when fitting a master cylinder
other than stock is the non stock units will not have the exact pushrod
needed. They will have to be modified, although if the one out of your old
stock unit isn't too corroded you can use it.