Winner of calipers

To: Datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Winner of calipers
From: "gregs672liter@netzero.net" <gregs672liter@netzero.net>
Date: Sat, 3 Jul 2004 01:32:42 GMT
Thanks to all who responded.  Based on the information I got from several
listers, I feel confident in saying that Matthew Cox was the first to
respond... so sorry to disappoint the others!  Depending on how you feel and
your look on life, you can hope that they turn out to be great pieces for him
(he's a newbie and needs parts), or you can hope they are all pieces of junk
that he will now have to throw away (my guess is it will be the former, knowing
Roadster people, most of whom understand Karma).  So, Matthew, give me an
address, I'll clean em up, box em up and send them off... good luck and I hope
they work for you!
Greg Burrows
Bonney Lake, WA