Free junk

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Free junk
From: "John F Sandhoff" <sandhoff@csus.edu>
Date: Thu, 01 Jul 2004 12:52:50 -0700
Not NEARLY as exciting as Greg's brake calipers, I have a couple
of items that I have no forseeable use for. You probably don't either :-)

I have a couple of the plastic trunk mats. These things have SHRUNK
and no longer properly fit. They are dirty, oversprayed with paint, and
have rips and tears. They're stiff and will crack if you fold them.
They do become flexible in the sun, so I can heat them and roll them
up and upon cooling they'll firm up again.

I also have a couple of cores for late model dashes. There are no gauges
or other parts, no glovebox doors, just the metal frames with various
chunks of foam hanging on for dear life. A dash cover is not nearly
enough to perk these guys up! They only look good in the bottom of
a Dumpster :-)

This junk is big, unwieldy, and if I'm willing to get rid of it, you know
it's not worth much :-). If anyone going to Shasta wants any (or all)
of this, I'll drag it up. Trust me, this stuff is not worth shipping!
Pictures can be made available, but will likely discourage you.

In the incredibly unlikely event I get more than one request, I'll
pick a name out of a hat. Loser gets the stuff.

-- John