RE: Parrish > Smooth Line Hardtop

To: eric.isaacson@jbtool.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Parrish > Smooth Line Hardtop
From: "Andrew Murphy" <solex675@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 12:26:21 -0700
Eric,

I contacted them a couple of years ago asking about their hard tops and
whether they made them for low winshield cars. They wrote back and said that
they only make them for the high windshield cars which is wild, because the
picture they have of one of their tops on a Datsun Roadster is a low
windshield car.

As I recall they are not cheap either.

HTH,

Andrew Murphy