East Coast Upholstery Plug

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: East Coast Upholstery Plug
From: Davesmbox@aol.com
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2004 16:47:00 EDT
I want to give a double thumbs up to BRADS UPHOLSTERY. In Lancaster Ma. They
(Brad) did a really nice job on installing Ross (and Les) Stayfast top on my
1600.
Brad was show car critical about the top but I must be perfectly honest I
think its great. I called Ross about Brads concerns but now do think Brad was
overly critical. Brad did say if I do my 2000 as a show car he will make the
top
for me (didn't ask the price) BTW $280 (cash) for the install.
So Drone and east coasters.

Brads Upholstery
61 Old Turnpike Rd
Lancaster, MA 01523