Parts Needed

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Parts Needed
From: Bryan Martin <bmartin@tlvengineering.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 19:15:30 -0700
Hello List,

Hope you're all enjoying the prime summer Roadster weather, it sure has
been nice here in So Cal.

I'm in the midst of a body off restoration on a 67.5 1600 and am missing a
few pieces I wanted to see if you have to offer:
    * Rear Leaf Spring Brackets (the ones that bolt to the frame and hold
the shackle), Qty. 2
    * U-Bolts (the ones for the rear axle), Qty. 2
    * Frame Pads (does anyone offer any kind of a kit for this)
    * Brake Line Gaskets (the small copper ones), Qty. 5
    * Grille Mounting Hardware (the little metal angle pieces), all
If you can help with any of these parts, it would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Bryan