Re: RE 1500 fuel gauge

To: Roadster List <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: RE 1500 fuel gauge
From: Ronnie Day <rday@hot.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 03 Jun 2004 23:18:37 -0500
There was an article in the Dime Quarterly
<http://dimequarterly.tierranet.com/>, one of last year's issues I believe,
that outlined how to adjust a fuel gauge sending unit, based on adding
resistor(s) after the measuring the actual range of resistance of a sending
unit, comparing that to the "standard" value, etc. IIRC, it was a straight
forward process.

Couldn't find it with a quick DQ site search, but Sebastian Hill, DQ
editor/publisher, might point you toward the right back issue.

HTH,
Ron