Re: stereo speakers

To: "Jones Barton" <Jones_Barton@msn.com>
Subject: Re: stereo speakers
From: "John F Sandhoff" <sandhoff@csus.edu>
Date: Wed, 02 Jun 2004 19:31:40 -0700
> Was wanting to hear what everyone else was doing for stereo speakers.

I built boxes that hold 6.5" round 3 ways on the floor behind the seats.
Not concerthall sound but enough for the tunes while travelling around
town, and exactly zero cutting or drilling.

> Does anyone know where the original speaker went for the AM radio?

In a metal box bolted up high on the passenger side firewall. The
two small holes can be seen behind the ignition coil.

The box is a great place to mount a stereo power amp :-)

> I have a set.. in the back wall ...but the top covers them up

Wait... you live in Washington. When do you ever have a chance
to put the top down? :-)

-- John