69 Fuse box wiring

To: "datsun-roadsters" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: 69 Fuse box wiring
From: "Jones Barton" <Jones_Barton@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 31 May 2004 15:07:11 -0700
Hi everybody,

    I sent this earlier but it does not appear to have made it.  I have a 69
1600 that the pervious owner appears to made the fuse box from radio shack
parts.  Luckily I have found a fuse box and the privious owner did not destroy
the connectors for the fuse box.  My problem is that I have two wires that
connect to the back and I don't know where they belong.  On the back I have a
screw in terminal behind the common,Park tail light and the horn fuses.  the
two wires I don' know where the go is a white with small red strip and a green
with a small white strip.  If some one with a 69 could look behind there fuse
box and let me know where the wires go, I would appreciate it.

Allen Barton
Steilacoom Wa
1969 1600