Re: Steering Box

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Steering Box
From: michael jeffries <srldatsun@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 16 May 2004 19:11:17 -0700 (PDT)
You can go to a chain auto store and get a puller like Stan is showing for
around 20.00.
There are two notches on each side of the steering arm.  The pullers claws go
there.  However some pullers claws are two wide and wont fit in the notches.
You then have to go to the top of the arm to grab.  A 4 inch puller will do.
Careful cause the arm can pop off hard.
I tried many other ways to get it off before I got the puller.  Get the Puller.

Jeff

Stan Chernoff <az589@lafn.org> wrote:
The OTC7311A works well.

http://www.bradystools.com/pitarmpulpas.html