RE: Roadster good looks

To: "'Brian Rourke'" <bbtmc@ozemail.com.au>,
Subject: RE: Roadster good looks
From: "Graeme Suckling" <graemes@saonline.com.au>
Date: Sat, 1 May 2004 18:54:00 +0930
Hi Brian and le list,
Brian we will be in your fair city 17/5 at 11:55 and leave at 16:00.
My wife and I plus two of my bros. are going to Darwin on the Ghan.
No idea what we are going to do in the interval but if you have a spare
moment or two would like to meet you.
Perhaps a dinner at Bo Jangles, the Sturt Tavern or the Overlander
Steakhouse??
Anyhoo, your call.
BTW what are the dimensions of the rims you fitted.
I'm sure the forum would appreciate the details.
I'm still at a loss as to what I will do with my '65, alloys or steelies or
both?!?
Take care everybody.
Regards,
Graeme Suckling
1965 SP310 - under construction DSOA Member # 112
1971 P510 4 door - daily driver, original owner.
1972 PL510 2 door - VG30ET on Autogas.
1973 HS30/240Z - re-building to 2004 specs.
http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4290669159
Adelaide, South Australia.