Re: places to clean roadster in Solvang

To: Roadster Dude <roadstrdude@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: places to clean roadster in Solvang
From: Joseph Roach <jroach@qualcomm.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 10:27:46 -0700
Hey Raul,
I know a couple of the motels are equipped with spickets that the roadster
guys use to spray and wash cars.
Motel 6 Buellton: back lot (need your own hose)
Vagabond:  spot beside the pool

On the other side of the freeway, kitty-corner from the Motel 6 there's a
car wash with vacuum. I'm trying to remember but am guessing that its a
Shell gas station. It seems to me that there are a couple of spray washes
in Buellton.

Joseph Roach
65 1500
San Diego