SoCal Solvang Caravans- Update

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: SoCal Solvang Caravans- Update
From: "Andrew Murphy" <solex675@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 10:38:17 -0700
Hey All,

Solvang is this weekend and I am looking forward to seeing everyone and the
cars. This year's show looks to be something special. I hope everyone makes
it!

There are two caravans that I know of right now from Socal- one on Friday
and one on Saturday morning.

The Friday caravan is meeting at the bowling alley off the Woodlake Ave
offramp from the 101. The bowling alley is on the North side of the freeway.
Meet at 10:00 AM.

I am going up Saturday morning and since the show begins at 9 am I am
thinking it will be an EARLY morning. I will meet anyone who wants to hook
up in Orange County at the Sears parking lot at South Coast plaza at 5:15 AM
and wil be leaving for the San Fernando Valley at 5:30 AM. I know it is
really early, but to make the show we will need to leave then.

I will be stopping off at the same bowling alley as the Friday crowd. I will
probably get there around 6:15-6:30 AM and then will head north to Solvang.

Contact me off list if you need more info.

See you in Solvang!

Andrew Murphy
1967.5 2000
SRL311-00489