Re: Electrical Gremlin - 67 2000

To: "Acme Home Sales" <tom@acmehomesales.com>,
Subject: Re: Electrical Gremlin - 67 2000
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2004 19:35:42 -0400
I hate to say it but I don't think that it's a ground problem. I have
several additional ground straps and very very occassionaly I get the same
exact problem. All my ground connections are clean and there are too many
grounds for it to cause the problem.

I also have very clean positive connections so it's not that either.

The last time was last summer at a car show.

I still can't figure it out and neither did all the mechanics looking at my
car. When it finally came to life we all shrugged our shoulders and
scratched our heads.

Mike