Re: recommendation for a free photo site

To: Geegc@aol.com
Subject: Re: recommendation for a free photo site
From: Victor Laury <vlaury@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2004 17:18:18 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
We still got whole bunches of absoulty free photo space on the
http://roadster.classiczcars.com/index.php?s= for roadster and classic datsun
related photos.

No body is twisting your arm. the only possible set back is you have to wait
for me to approve them. If I'm online, it could take a whole 5 minutes. But, it
has taken a few days, when I was too involved with something else to check my
email.

I pay for fotki.com gladly as it has been trouble free. But I learned my lesson
from the photopost.com debacle and keep my photos backed up at home.
http://public.fotki.com/datsunvic/