Re: GAry Boone's dizzy

To: Geegc@aol.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: GAry Boone's dizzy
From: Scott Occhiuto <calabria1922@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2004 22:06:05 -0800 (PST)
Hi Gary,

I too had a great experience with Gary Boone's
distributor.  The instructions were great and I only
had a small question, because I am a mental midget
when it comes to electronics, on how to make the last
connection to my MSD 5-AL.  I called him at home late
one night and he graciously went out to his garage to
verify the connection to the MSD on his car!  What a
great guy!

Another satisfied customer,

Scott Occhiuto.