Need '63-'65 Body Parts

Subject: Need '63-'65 Body Parts
From: Hoover <audelaaz@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 16:33:46 -0700
I've finally gotten around to assessing the rust damage to my '63
Roadster.  After digging through plenty of bondo, it looks like I'll be
needing a deck lid & hood at the very least (the deck lid has the
exposed hinges) and maybe a passenger front fender as well as inner
fender.  It would be great to find an entire body that can be
cannibalized, but I'll take what I can get!

Charlotte Hoover
Phoenix, Arizona
'73 240Z (project almost running)
'74 260Z (daily driver)
'63 SPL310 Roadster (going for resto soon, cruiser for now)
'64 SPL310 Roadster (project that used to run, will again one day!)
'68 SPL311 Roadster (project that never ran but will one day!)
'95 GMC Jimmy (honorary Datsun; with old cars you gotta have a tow vehicle!)