E-Bay Either Running Roadster!!

To: ambradley@frontiernet.net, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: E-Bay Either Running Roadster!!
From: "Jim Cawrse" <nqrithjim@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 17:35:20 +0000
Ha!
"fires redily on either"
rough translation:  I took the car cover off this spring and the old war
horse finally just wont
run....guess I will try to sell it on E-bay for truly silly money!......all
I need is one stupid
person in the world to make the opening bid.....

Jim
Chesapeake Virginia

>From: "ambradley@frontiernet.net" <ambradley@frontiernet.net>
>To: datsun <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
>Subject: Bad e-bay ad
>Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 05:03:51 +0000
>
>Where to begin on the description for this '69 2000...
>
><http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=6188&item=2469711575>
>
>Do I email him, politely pointing out the errors?  Or do I just let it
>go?  Maybe I'll just let the looney starting bid speak for me.
>
>A coworker is convinced his long-gone Austin Marina had Webbers, only
>they were domed with dipsticks in the top...  Can't convince him they
>were SUs, not Webbers.

Get reliable access on MSN 9 Dial-up. 3 months for the price of 1!
(Limited-time offer)