Paint codes 66' Roadster

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Paint codes 66' Roadster
From: "garretson2" <garretson2@cox.net>
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2004 12:53:32 -0500
Hey guys & gals,

Just getting my 66 going back to together after a "running gear" overhaul.

This year the focus is on the  running gear and not the body & paint work,
but there are still some items that I will be refinishing this year and
really don't have a clue what the original paint colors & finish was for the
following items .

If anyone can assist with  paint match or paint up/no "codes" ,
recommendation of paint type & manufacturer ect  for the following that
would be greatly appreciated:

        Air Cleaner                            looks like a dark red ,
glossy finish ?
        Radiator shroud                     black, but glossy ,  semi gloss
or flat finish??
        Radiator fan blades                these are the two metal ones
        Radiator  fan pulley                black?
        Engine block                          I believe black in 1966??
        rear brake drums                    black ?
       Wheels                                    silver??

Thanks again for your assistance

Best Regards

Rick G
66' 1600 project in work,