Re: 1600 timing mark

To: John McCarthy <bmccarthy67@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: 1600 timing mark
From: "David R. Conrad" <conrad1@gte.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2004 14:57:58 -1000
John:

Yes.  That's all my 67.5 had.  It's a little more difficult to use than my '68
which has an actual pointer right there above the c/s pulley.

Dave
'68 1600
Kailua-Kona

(Waiting for all the 'dust to settle' from all the recent *required* activity
before getting 'round to' installing my Gary Boone EI dizzy!)