suspension just about done - one question

To: "Roadster Forum" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: suspension just about done - one question
From: "datsun_sports" <datsun_sports@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2004 22:17:45 -0800
well it has been a long day but I finished the installation of the new pivot
shaft, bushings, and dust boors. thx to the guys that sent me the tip on
turning the side rod boots inside out. that was driving me crazy. all I have
to do is finish greasing the suspension and repair a leaking caliper and I
should be ready for an alignment. while cleaning around the car I did locate
more shims. two are rather think with a hole in the center and the rest look
like clips. should I install these or will the alignment guys do it? thx for
all the help and a special thanks to Keith for the loan of his puller and
the use of his blast cabinet and pressure washer. it made the job allot
easier.

mike