U20 timing components

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: U20 timing components
From: "datsun parts.com" <datsunpartsdotcom@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 16:32:46 -0800 (PST)
      Here is the uncensored letter that I sent to the list and never made it
in it's entirety....but did make it to Stan. This was was sent 4 times and
censored by someone??? Why I don't know, but 2 other emails sent at the same
time made it through.

      There is always so much vague, ambiguity in your replies. Let me clear
this up.
      Everyone , he is referring to me.  You are doing to me exactly what you
accuse me of doing to you. Here is yet another example of Stan's hatred of me.
If you have a problem with something I say I think you should directly talk to
me, in person or on the phone, about it instead of using this list as a spring
board to vent your anger.
      Since you are obviously a competitor of products really anything you say
here naturally is apt to contain your own bias.
      I have never said anything on this list to compromise your products or
the things you sell. You have on numerous occasions openly criticized my
products here on the list or confronted me on information I have submitted to
the list, in a vindictive manner,  and although you do not always name me you
somehow seem to make it clear to the people of this list that you are referring
to me.
     You are a very bright, knowledgeable and creative man Stan, but if you
think the list doesn't see the real reason for your attacks you are greatly
mistaken and you hurt only yourself.
    It sounds to me like you tend to take things as a personal affront, you
have done this with others on the list,  and I am really sorry you struggle
with this. I wish you could bury the hatchet and not make me so important to
take up the space that I seem to occupy in your head.
     If you don't like what I have to say in my web-site then I respectfully
suggest you get your own web-site and do it there. Doing it here wastes
everyones time.
      I don't think this is a appropriate forum for competitors to engage in
indirect written "put downs". If you have a problem with me I encourage you do
it privately or directly with me. If you have a problem with this reply please
send it to me privately and I will discuss it with you.
     There is a place for constructive differences in these emails, but we need
to be able to separate the valid differences from our own competitive business
needs.

                                                               Dean