Re: Re: Restoring/Chroming Brake Cylinders..

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Re: Restoring/Chroming Brake Cylinders..
From: "Dan Heinze" <dth104@psu.edu>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 18:54:38 -0500 (EST)
I also have a full set of Carl's ss front brakes.  They just went in and the car
is not yet on the road, but they look nice.  The price was good... I think the
price went up $5 or $10 the day after I ordered mine, but still a decent price
compared to the alternatives, other than maybe the Volvo conversion.  My
brother-in-law wanted me to do the Volvo conversion (see
http://www.311s.org/tech/brakes/volvobrakes.html).  He says they work great...
but I decided to stay original.

Dan
68 2000

On Fri, 12 Mar 2004 22:23:40 +0000,  wrote:

> Carl Jaeger also does a fantastic job of doing the SS sleeve on the original
style brake cylinders.  I have two complete sets on my active roadsters with no
problems at all on either.   (sorry I missed you in my thanks Carl!!)