Gear Reduction Starter

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Gear Reduction Starter
From: "Andrew Murphy" <solex675@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Mar 2004 12:57:40 -0800
Hey List,

Since the starter went out on my car (Thanks to the list for all the
troubleshooting tips), I went ahead and ordered a new gear reduction
starter. According to the vendor it puts out more torque with less stress on
the ring gear. Also it is smaller and lighter.

So this weekend I am going to put the thing on and give it a bash. I'll post
a review if anyone is interested.

I certainly won't miss push starting the car...

Andrew Murphy
1967.5 2000
SRL311-00489