Thoughts on headrests

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Thoughts on headrests
From: "sidney raper" <spl310@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 07 Mar 2004 23:48:44 -0500
While driving my Roadster the other day, I came to the conclusion that the
67.5 headrests are pretty much useless.  There is about a foot between the
back of my head and the front of the headrest while in a normal driving
position.  That seems to be a good bit too far.  Some have complained that
the rear vision is blocked by them.  The passenger headrest is visible in
the mirror, but it is not too bad.  Besides - with the top down, just turn
your head and you can see very well!

I was wondering - are the headrests on the later cars better?

Sidney Raper
1964 1500 (still a project.... sigh....)
1967 SRL311 00076 (alive again!)
Jacksonville Florida
http://www.geocities.com/roadsternut/index.html

Learn how to help protect your privacy and prevent fraud online at Tech
Hacks & Scams. http://special.msn.com/msnbc/techsafety.armx