Solvang....51 days and counting!!

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Solvang....51 days and counting!!
From: Ldino21@aol.com
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2004 11:15:40 EST
I just want to remind people to get their registrations in as soon as
possible, especially if you are going to order any clothing for the show!! The
deadline is April 9th and we will have a very limited supply of extra shirts &
sweatshirts at the show. If its anything like last year they will all be gone
by
Friday night!!

I have also updated the site some, I have a list of the registered
participants whose paperwork we have received so far. Along with pictures of
the Polo
Shirts and Sweatshirts we are going to have at the show.

http://groups.msn.com/fresnodroc/solvang2004.msnw

Hope to see everyone at the show!!

Lou Smaldino
FresnoDROC