OT Cold Weather!

To: az589@lafn.org, BMURPHY@scana.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: OT Cold Weather!
From: "Jim Cawrse" <nqrithjim@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 18:06:06 +0000
It is going to be about 18 here tonight, which is the coldest night of the
year so far, and
only mid 30s tomorrow.  I have already burned up most of my Hurricane
Isabelle wood!
I am running out of inside things to do, I already tuned up and re-spooled
all my fishing rods.
Might have to put on double coveralls and go out to the shop anyway.
Sportwagon projects
dont see the road unless you work on them.....and then there's the roadster!
Best Regards,
Jim
Chesapeake Virginia
67 pushrod 2L 5spd (broke tranny)
72 510 sportwagon project L20/5spd

>From: Stan Chernoff <az589@lafn.org>
>To: "MURPHY, BARNEY D" <BMURPHY@scana.com>,   "Roadster (E-mail)"
><datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
>Subject: Re: Nissan Murano
>Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 13:07:16 -0800
>
>The CVT trans is very interesting.  Some Nissans have rev limiters and you
>can start out and get it on the rev limiter and hold it there so the car
>keeps going faster and faster while the tach stays still.  It sure is a
>different feel.
>
>I just ate an orange that I picked from the tree in the back yard.  It is
>about 60F outside and I am waiting for good weather so that I can drive a
>roadster -;).
>
>Stan

Check out the new MSN 9 Dial-up  fast & reliable Internet access with prime