OT, too cold!

To: "510s" <bluebirds@bluebirds.datsun510.com>,
Subject: OT, too cold!
From: "Paul" <9laser3@bright.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 10:41:02 -0500
  With temperatures not going above 12 degrees to day and promised wind
chills dipping below -20, it is just too cold to work on the roadster.
(Phil, it's even too cold to think about having you and Rhonda up for a
visit!)   So there is only one thing left to do.

  GO CAMPING!

  I heading out to Boy Scout camp this afternoon for our Klondike Kampout
weekend.  I packed all the long johns I own and tossed the snow shoes in the
truck so I think I'm about ready to go.

  So if next week you see a yellow '69 1600 and a red 510 wagon on ebay;
please big high and often.  It's about all I have to leave my wife if I die
in the cold!  (:-)

Paul Kkkkkkkkkort
Ohio