rear wheel cylinder

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net (datsun)
Subject: rear wheel cylinder
From: datster@comcast.net
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 20:25:21 +0000
I have owned my car for about 8 years. I replace the r/r wheel cylinder about 7
years ago because of a leak. In that time I have driven my car about 10 to 15
thousand miles,now that you all know how long I've owned and driven my car we
can get to my question.

My G-darn r/r wheel cylinder had to be replaced a second time about a month
ago. When I saw the fluid going down I assumed it would be the l/r because it
was never replaced.

So here is my question, is there a pattern for the R/R wheel cylinder to leak
more than the left rear?

Enquiring minds want to know.

  Ken
DATSTER