OT: A new stable mate for the roadster

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: OT: A new stable mate for the roadster
From: "Ian Miller" <ianmiller07@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2004 16:01:08 -0500
Squished into the garage with the roadster is my newest toy.

http://copland.udel.edu/stu-org/udsae/fsae/racecars_1999design.html

http://copland.udel.edu/stu-org/udsae/fsae/media/photos/car00/index.html

These are teh pictures from when it was new in '99.  Since then it has been
ridden hard.  The head gasket went in the fall of 2002 and the car sat with
water in the cylinders until the spring, when the engine was pulled.  Right
now its in pieces in the garage and basement, but hopefully this spring it
will get the love it deserves.  This was the first of 3 cars I was involved
in building durring school through our Society of Automotive Engineers
Formula competition.  It was truely a wonderful experience.

Ian