Re: e-bay 2000

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: e-bay 2000
From: Thomas Walter <twalter@austin.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2004 15:58:09 -0600
Possibly.

Odd thing about "private auctions".... when you bid on some high end
vehicles, you'll get some other folks who claim to have the same
vehicle, better deal, and will save your THOUSANDS by bidding outside
of ebay. Yep, rip off artist.  VERY common if you bid on a Plasma
TV!!!

Looking at the rest of his auctions, the roadster is the only one with
the crazy bidding going on.

Personally I do not bid on "private auctions" unless I have good reason.
Way too easy to "bid up" the auction.

What a minute... I thought you found a roadster? :)

Tom Walter
Cedar Park, TX