Re: The key question is...

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: The key question is...
From: <limprod@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2004 19:10:58 -0800
Oh, yeah?   Well, in California, "No vehicle without a driver may
exceed 60 miles per hour".

I always wondered who signs the ticket.

O/T but be fore warned (Within Los Angeles City limits): "It is
illegal to drive more than two thousand sheep down Hollywood Boulevard
at one time."

There's always that one clown that tries to push the limits of the law
with 2001 sheep.  The law seems to imply it's ok to herd 5000 sheep on
the Interstate 405.

Last time I checked ~5 years ago both laws (and a load of other
outdated ones) were still in effect.   I guess they still exist
because nobody has tried or challenged the laws in court.   Anyone
have 2000 sheep I can borrow?