Car wanted

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Car wanted
From: "J Sylvester" <jsylvester3136@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 19:13:17 -0600
Alas, I'm still looking for a roadster..

I found one that I want and think the seller and I have agreement on the
terms, but it seems to be really a challenge to get thing finalized.  So,
until the ink is dry and the check and title have changed hands, I would
appreciate knowing of any roadsters available:

-          Want one that's good mechanically
-          Like the low windshields, but realize this means a 1600 since the
2000s are so rare and expensive.

Past that, I would like to chat.  Please send me an e-mail with your pics
and specs if you want to talk about it.  I'm in Dallas, Texas.