engine swaps

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: engine swaps
From: "J Sylvester" <jsylvester3136@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2004 09:40:57 -0600
In my continuing search for just the right roadster, the search is
narrowing!!

In my research, I'm coming across folks who have easily and successfully
installed SR20 and KA24 engines in the Datsuns.  Anyone have a nice one for
sale?

Also, I'm zeroing in on a nice '66 1600 in super shape that would fine to
drive as is for a few years and then swap engines.  There are other cars I'm
looking at, but they're beginning to disappear in my rear view mirror
relative to the 1600.

So..thought I would ask..anyone with a super nice 1600 for sale or a
converted roadster for sale?

I'm in Dallas Texas.  Thanks for your input and letting me know of any cars
out there