Re: (OT) Anyone wanna try this with their Roadster?

To: "Brad Lustig" <bradlustig@landscapepavers.com>,
Subject: Re: (OT) Anyone wanna try this with their Roadster?
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2004 16:43:42 -0500
FUGLY is what it is. Some people have just too much time to think.

That's why they made a GT - to fit 2 amputees or soon to be amputees in the
back. Looking at those seats makes me cringe.

It would have been much smarter to extend the entire car as did someone who
converted a Roadster to a 4 seater. I remember seeing it in the DRA magazine
many years ago. Certainly some of you old timers in the NW must have seen
the car. Or maybe this old timer is senile!

Mike