Posted to Ebay

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Posted to Ebay
From: "sidney raper" <spl310@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 06 Jan 2004 09:51:20 -0500
Hi all,

I have started photographing and posting stuff to Ebay.  Currently I have
listed a 1500 Grill, a 2000 grill surround, a 1600 water pump spacer, a 2000
cam cover, a pair of 65 - 67 seatbelts, an aftermarket locking gas cap, an
overflow tank, top adjustors, a trunk lock with the original Nissan key, and
a shift lever with a wooden knob.  I will be listing more items like an
original antenna, late solex carbs, velocity stacks, the early version of
the late solex aircleaner (has LOTS of holes - not just the dozen or so that
the typical late one has) and more.  Whatever gets in front of the camera
gets posted!  If you need something specific, drop me a line.

Sidney Raper
1964 1500 (still a project.... sigh....)
1967 SRL311 00076 (alive again!)
Jacksonville Florida
http://www.geocities.com/roadsternut/index.html

providers now.  https://broadband.msn.com