Parts for sale

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Parts for sale
From: " Bob Davis" <rdavis4@cfl.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2004 09:31:13 -0500
Dear roadster list, apologize for the bandwidth but.......

Relieving my garage of some excess stuff and am giving the list first shot at
it before the dreaded Ebay.

I would like to sell as a package to someone so am offering it that way before
selling it by the piece. If there is no taker then I'll piece it out. Bring
the family to beautiful Orlando, FL.

Bring a trailer and buy it all for $2200 (which will include a bin with some
other good stuff such as backup lights, license plate lights, excellent
parking brake assy, and other things that I have forgotten)

Some of this stuff came of the 67.5 2000 when I converted it back to the
track. The previous owner had gone to allot of trouble to locate good stock
items in his effort to make a street car out of it. The rest is excess that
has accumulated over time.

(1) U20 drive shaft, new u-joints, excellent spline, finished in black. $55
(1) 8 quart aluminum oil pan, no broken fins, no cracks, no insert.  $210
(1) 5 speed transmission removed from case, all internals in one piece, servo
type, transmission case. $75
(4) 5 speed transmissions all are in one piece, i.e., not disassembled. $150
each
(1) Low windshield frame with glass and top clasps, outstanding condition.
$250
(2) Low windshield wing window frames and glass, left and right, outstanding
condition. $75 each
(2) Seats, left and right, excellent frames, poor upholstry, no headrests. $40
each
(1) U20 stock exhaust manifold, good condition. $50
(1) 67.5 dash set that includes all instruments, dash panel, switches, glove
box and door, outstanding condition. $300
(1) set of stock exhaust pipes from the manifold outlet to the chrome trumpet,
excellent condition. $75
(4) NOS U20 rods. $250 for all 4
(3) Cylinder heads in varying degrees of condition and uncut. $35 each
(1) Cylinder head with mounted "B" cam, excellent condition. $150
(1) set of standard size rod bearings. $20
(1) set of standard main bearings. $20
(2) sets of NOS standard piston rings. $25
(2) jack shafts, both within usable specs and in good condition. $40 for both
(1) low winshield frame and glass in pitted/pealing condition. $10
(1) fuel tank, good condition. $25
(1) front bumber, decent condition with no dents. $35
(1) rear bumber, decent condition with no dents. $35
(1) set of front and rear bumber brackets, good condition. $25
(1) set of good used Venolia pistons and rods. $25
(2) doors, left and right, good condition, late style door handles. $25 each
(2) door glass and assemblies (out of the 67.5), good condition. $25 each

Bob Davis
Mt. Dora, FL
67.5 Datsun2000
69 Zink FV