wanted 67.5 2000 SU manifold and carbs

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: wanted 67.5 2000 SU manifold and carbs
From: Keith0alan@aol.com
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 22:50:23 EST
Hello all,

       I am in need of a 67.5 2000 SU manifold and carbs, or just the
manifold. One of the folks on the list wants a refurbished set for his 67.5 but
would
rather not have the car down for the several months it would take me to do
them. The manifold is unique in that it has the small plugs on top of the
runners like the early 1600 manifolds rather than the pipe nipples like the
later
smog 1600 and 2000 ones. So, if one of you who has gone to Solex carbs still
has
the correct 67.5 SU parts I would appreciate hearing from you.

       thanks,
       keith williams