Re: Windshield removal

To: datsunmike@nyc.rr.com, sh92@bellsouth.net, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Windshield removal
From: "Jim Cawrse" <nqrithjim@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 19:50:19 +0000
Besides use of the right method (I did my 67, what a pain in the butt), do
yourself
a favor and go to the drug store and get some glycerin.  It wont rot rubber
but will
make it slippery.  Use small amounts to ease putting the rubber in its slots
and putting the
glass in the rubber.
Best Regards,
Jim
Chesapeake Virginia

>From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
>To: "Scott Haynes" <sh92@bellsouth.net>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
>Subject: Re: Windshield removal
>Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 17:44:34 -0500
>
>Wait until you cut out the windshield and remove it. Before inserting the
>new windshield put in the mouldings. After its installed you'll never get
>the stainless pieces in. Same as a 240Z from which I learned the expensive
>way.
>
>Mike

Surf and talk on the phone at the same time with broadband Internet access.
Get high-speed for as low as $29.95/month (depending on the local service
providers in your area).  https://broadband.msn.com