Re: San Diego Burning - Update

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: San Diego Burning - Update
From: thomas walter <roundrocktom@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 07:00:06 -0800 (PST)
Folks,

One thought.... PHOTO's.

Pam's Dad lived on Oakfort Pl. in Scripps Ranch.
Nothing left of his house, anything metal was
destroyed. :(

One thing I am trying to find out is if their might be
a photo of him with President Eisenhower when he was
assigned to the White House as a Marine Guard. He had
two ceremonial Marine swords with the photo's from his
assignment on the White House. If anyone has any idea
how I could find a replacement Marine Color Guard
sword, pls email me.

Pam's Mom & Sister were both cremated after their
death. Pam always mentioned wanting a permanent site
for their urns, as it was hard on her not to have a
place to visit their grave site. Obviously both Urns
were lost, bit of a irony.

So if anyone has PHOTO's of Barrie, Roadster, Jag,
House etc.... it would be cool to have duplicates made
and if someone would volunteer to make up a couple of
photo albums. He could have them framed as he sees
fit.

Tom Walter