New member needs parts

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: New member needs parts
From: "mike" <twobeaners@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2003 22:17:27 -0600
Hello,
I just joined the list, and have been enjoying going through the archives
for pertintent info, tips, etc. that may be useful in operating and
maintaining my '67 1600. I've been doing an "on frame restoration" since
1980. I wish the Internet had existed then! The parts I might have found and
the money I might have saved. I'm sure everyone on the list has had that
thought at least once!
I hadn't realized the roadster was that popular and am very happy to
discover there's a whole culture of enthusiasts out there. I've done well
with the project with the help of the retail vendors such as Rallye and
Fairlady Products, but as you all know, new parts are expensive After
discovering how large the roadster ownership list is, I would like to
express my interest in any used parts that may be available or for sale from
fellow listers. If anyone "out there" is parting out, please let me know and
we'll go from there.
Cheers!
Mike Hudson  (816-510-5327)
Kansas City, Missouri