SRL311-00489 Web Site Update

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: SRL311-00489 Web Site Update
From: "Andrew Murphy" <solex675@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 13:46:50 -0700
Hello All,

Well, I took the roadster out for a spin today to try and find some nice
spots to take some pics of the car. Someone must have made a phone call
because I saw no less than six cops out while I was driving. I was a good
boy and only had one close call. Still, a grogeous day for a drive and I did
take the opportunity to post some more completion pics. These show engine
and interior and also has all the badging now in place.

I took the restoration website down but I still have a copy safely backed up
for future reference and need.

I will of course be posting more updates. I hope you enjoy them.

http://home.netcom.com/~andr/complete.htm

See you on the road!

Andrew Murphy
SRL311-00489 Solex

Want to check if your PC is virus-infected?  Get a FREE computer virus scan
online from McAfee.