OT Z car owner in Blythe California needs help

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: OT Z car owner in Blythe California needs help
From: "C. Halsted" <chalsted@adelphia.net>
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2003 18:46:37 -0400
got a call from a fellow in Blythe whose father in law blew a hose and
overheated his 240Z definitely blew the head gasket, unknown what else.
local shop told him $800-900 to replace it, wonder if they told him to bend
over first.... I suggested he try to do it himself. if anyone would like to
offer assistance or lives in close and knows what they're doing, his name is
Howard Markle and his number is 760-921-2166. car has 45k original miles,
his wife's grandpop bought it new, so not for sale....of course I had to see
if it was available :-)

Thanks,
Craig